Help for Your Family Law Case
Experienced Advocacy from O’Neil Wysocki P.C.
O’Neil Wysocki P.C. is a client-focused family law firm that is dedicated to high-quality service and relentless representation. We desire nothing more than to help you through the divorce process as quickly as possible while providing the support and counsel that you need. Our Dallas attorneys are also relentless in the courtroom and will fight tirelessly for maximum results.
Well-Versed in Texas Family Laws
- Alimony / Spousal Support: In Texas, spousal maintenance is awarded based on many factors, including the length of the marriage, the age and health of both spouses, the financial needs of each spouse, and the ability of each spouse to pay support.
- Asset & Debt Division: During the divorce process, you need an experienced divorce lawyer to fight for a fair division of your assets and debts. Otherwise, you could lose assets that are rightfully yours and end up with debts that you shouldn't have to pay.
- Business Owner Divorce: As a business owner facing divorce, you need to defend your business property and assets from being divided in the divorce process. A divorce attorney from can provide the relentless representation that you need to ensure that your business property is not considered to be community property.
- Child Custody: Divorce can be particularly difficult when children are involved. You need to protect the best interest of their children and maintain a level of conservatorship that allows you to be an active part of their lives as they grow older.
- Common Law Divorce: Spouses who are informally married by common law must still go through the divorce process in order to end their marriage relationship. Speak with a divorce lawyer to find out whether or not you are common law married and need to file for divorce to end your relationship.
- Grandparents' Rights: Under Texas family law, grandparents have the right to fight for visitation or even custody of their grandchild when the child's parents get a divorce. You will need to prove that your conservatorship is would be in the child's best interest.
- Modifications: Have you experienced a change in circumstance that affects your ability to comply with a divorce order? You have the right to request modification of the court order. This is necessary when you can no longer afford to pay support or when you need to move away.
- Paternity: In order to have and protect your fathers' rights, you need to establish paternity. This can be done at the time of the child's birth, through adoption, through presumption, or by filing a notice of intent to claim paternity. Only then can you protect your rights to possession and access.
- Pre-Marital Agreements: If you have substantial assets and property that you would like to protect before getting married, our Dallas family law attorneys at O’Neil Wysocki P.C. can help you draft a pre-marital agreement. Such an agreement outlines what property and assets are your sole property so that it cannot be divided in case of an unexpected divorce.
- Post-Marital Agreements: Do you want to protect your personal assets and property after you've already been married? A post-marital agreement can outline what property is yours, protecting it from a division in case of a future divorce. A family law attorney can help you draft a strong agreement.
- Relocation: If you have custody of your child and need to move away, but are under domicile restrictions, you need to request a modification of your custody order. You will need to prove that you have experienced changes in circumstance that require you to relocate outside of your domicile restrictions.
- Same-Sex Custody: Establishing parenthood as a same-sex parent is more complicated than it is for heterosexual couples. You will need the counsel of a knowledgeable attorney to help you get custody in case of separation or divorce.
Get O’Neil Wysocki P.C. on Your Side!
Our Dallas family lawyers at O’Neil Wysocki P.C. have collectively served the Dallas community for more than 90 years. Both Michelle O'Neil and Michael Wysocki are highly respected attorneys and board-certified family law specialists with the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Our entire firm will work together on your case and support you throughout this difficult time in your life. We serve clients throughout Texas. Contact O’Neil Wysocki P.C. today!
Call our Dallas family law attorneys today at (972) 852-8000 to request an appointment!