LeAnn W. Diamond is a lifelong Texan and mother of 4, as well as a seasoned trial attorney with 30 plus years’ experience, having become licensed by the Texas State Bar in 1990 and Board Certified in Civil Trial Law in 2002. She has had the privilege of trying cases to juries throughout Texas and in a number of other states, and is admitted to practice in not only Texas state courts but also the federal courts of Texas. Ms. Diamond is pleased to bring her vast experience and savvy to the table on behalf of O’Neil Wysocki’s clients.
In addition to having tried a multitude of cases over the years involving divorce, the parent-child relationship, child support, termination and adoption, and post-divorce enforcement matters, Ms. Diamond has extensive experience in trying complex business divorce cases and utilizes that skill in family law matters where the characterization and division of business interests are at issue.
“Knowledge is power” is Ms. Diamond’s go-to phrase and she prides herself on shooting straight with clients so that the client is educated and emotionally prepared to be their own best advocate. She focuses on the client’s objectives and works with the client to understand their potential outcomes and the necessary path to achieve their best result.
Where litigation is not the wisest path to choose and clients desire to avoid prolonged adversity, Ms. Diamond switches out her trial attorney’s hat for her mediator’s hat. Having undergone extensive family law mediation training in 1999, Ms. Diamond is able to help clients successfully identify issues and reach agreements to resolve their family law matters.
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Civil Litigation Section, Member
- State Bar of Texas, ADR Section, Member
- College of the State Bar of Texas, Member
- Collin County Bar Association, Member
- Collin County Womens Bar Association, Member
- A.A. with honors 1985; College of the Mainland, Texas City, Texas
- B.S. summa cum laude 1987; Texas Woman’s University, Denton, Texas
- J.D. 1990; Baylor School of Law; Waco, Texas
Bar Admission and Certification
- Admitted to practice; State Bar of Texas, 1990
- Board Certified, Civil Trial Specialization, 2002 (recertified 2007, 2012, 2017)
- Admitted Northern, Eastern, Southern and Western Districts of Texas