David Wynne has been practicing in Parker County and Tarrant County for 26 years and has honed his reputation as a shrewd advocate for his clients. Although he is known for being a tough opponent and a prepared litigator, he has been able to maintain long-standing, professional relationships with the judiciary, courthouse staff, and colleagues making him poised to settle matters for the mutual benefit of the parties if that is what the case requires.
David understands that his clients are usually at the worst point of their lives and that the pain and uncertainty of their changing family can be overwhelming and drive good people to behave badly and make poor choices which may have lasting impact on their lives and the lives of their children. David prides himself on communicating effectively with his clients to accomplish the client’s objectives while still working within the bounds of his honest and realistic assessments regarding the facts presented.
David graduated from LeTourneau University with a bachelor’s degree in business management in 1992. He graduated with his juris doctor degree from Texas Wesleyan University School of Law in 1996. He has been a staple in the Parker County and Tarrant County areas for most of his life. He is a member of the Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association and the Family Law Section of the State Bar of Texas.
David raised his now adult sons in Aledo and is a proud grandpa to two grandsons. He is also an avid hunter, owner of several deep-sea charter boats in Costa Rica, and owns a pair of zebras, horses, and cattle on his property in Parker County, Texas.
- State Bar of Texas, 1996
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas, 1997
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas, 1999
- United States Supreme Court, 1999
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, Texas Wesleyan School of Law, 1996
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Le Tourneau University, 1992
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section, 1996 - present
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association, 1996 – present
- Fort Worth Magazine
- Top Fort Worth Family Law Attorney as voted on by peers, 2012
- Top Family Law Attorney, 2013
- AVVO Top Attorney
- Child Custody, 2016
- Client’s Choice Award, 2016