When family matter reaches the point where litigation is involved, the emotions can be as elevated as the stakes, requiring a lawyer with equal parts competence and compassion. A Texas Board Certified Family Lawyer, Patrick Clabby has been providing both to clients all throughout the DFW metroplex for over a decade. A background in computer programming taught him the value of a logical approach and attention to detail, and these skills have served him and his clients well.
In Patrick’s extensive litigation practice, he has been involved in every type of family law case, from adoptions to terminations, pre-nuptial agreements to divorces, and everything in between. A true student of the law, he is not afraid to take matters into the appellate arena when justified, providing him and his clients with the full arsenal of legal tactics to achieve their desired outcome.
A son of the DFW metroplex, Patrick took the short trip South to get his bachelor’s degree from the University of Texas at Austin before returning for his law degree from SMU. When time allows, Patrick enjoys traveling with his wife and two children, and is as happy camping in the wilderness as he is exploring a new city. Though he has seen much of this great country, he still comes back to the metroplex when it’s time to cheer on his Cowboys and Rangers for another great season.
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association Member 2008 - Present
- Top Texas Attorney in Client satisfaction 2009- Present
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys 2016- Present.
- Board Certified in Family Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2016. Recertified in 2021
- Admitted to Texas State Bar, 2008
- Southern Methodist University- Cum Laude Doctor of Jurisprudence 2008
- University of Texas – Austin
- Bachelor of Arts- Philosophy
- State Bar of Texas – Family Law Section
- State bar of Texas- Appellate Section
- Dallas Bar Association
- Tarrant County Family Law Section
- American Mensa