Mark Williamson is the founder of Williamson Law Firm, PLLC. A graduate of the University of Texas School of Law, he concentrated his studies in Federal Tax Law. He also holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting from Baylor University.
Mark has been in practice since 1985 and has handled hundreds of family law cases across the State of Texas in his career.
As a father himself, Mark is especially interested in cases involving children and their best interests. He has extensive trial experience with more than 25 years of family law related litigation.
- Dallas Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Texas Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Collin County Bar Association, Member
- American Inns of Court, Barrister
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas
- J.D. – 1985
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas
- B.B.A. – 1982
- Major: Accounting
- Texas, 1985
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 1990
- U.S. Tax Court, 1987
- Super Lawyer, Texas Monthly Magazine 2004, 2005, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2019, 2020
- AV Preeminent rating, LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell 2005 – 2020
- Top Rated Lawyers, Texas Lawyer Magazine 2013 – 2020
- Top Lawyers of Texas, Texas Monthly Magazine 2014 – 2020
- Top-Rated Lawyer, AVVO 2012 – 2020