O'Neil Wysocki, Fort Worth Attorneys
Offering Legal Services to Fort Worth Residents
At O'Neil Wysocki, P.C., our team is dedicated to providing Texans with focused, compassionate legal counsel for divorce and family law services.
Led by two board-certified family law attorneys, our team has more than 225 years of combined experience. With numerous industry awards and distinctions behind our team, you can trust us to advocate for your best interests in and outside of the courtroom.
To learn more about how our team can help you resolve your legal dispute, contact us online or via phone at .
Helping Clients Navigate Divorce
Dissolving a marriage is rarely simple. Whether you're filing for divorce or responding to a request for one, trying to navigate the laws surrounding the process can be daunting.
At O'Neil Wysocki, P.C., we're here for you. We can help you make decisions such as whether to file for an uncontested or contested divorce and navigate divorce-related processes such as:
- Property division. Determining how to properly distribute marital assets is often a major point of contention in divorce cases. We'll help you understand how Texas' community property laws will impact your case.
- Child custody and support. If you share a child or children with your spouse, ensuring they're taken care of during your divorce is crucial. We'll help you develop a conservatorship and support arrangement that allows your child to flourish.
- Spousal maintenance. Whether you want to receive spousal support or are asked to pay for it, our attorneys are here to help you pursue the best outcome in your case.
You deserve an attorney who will set you up for success once your divorce case is resolved. Our team is here to ensure you pursue an outcome that enables you to thrive in the short and long term. Whether you’re involved in a contentious high-asset divorce or want to resolve matters amicably via mediation, we can help you pursue your goals.
Family Lawyers in Fort Worth, TX
In addition to helping Texans deal with the divorce process, our team also helps clients deal with family law disputes such as:
- Child custody and support. Not all conservatorship and support cases occur in the context of a divorce. We'll champion your child's best interests in and out of the courtroom.
- Order enforcement and modification. As the years pass, you may find that old court orders no longer accurately reflect your circumstances. Whether you want to pursue enforcement against a party who refuses to uphold their end of a court order or obtain a modification for an existing order, we're here for you.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements. Having a comprehensive marital agreement in place can help ensure that your union remains equitable. We can help you and your spouse's representation draft a fair marital agreement that protects both parties.
- Same-sex family law. Individuals in the LGBTQIA+ community may experience certain challenges when navigating family law disputes. We're here to ensure you receive the fair treatment you deserve.
- Paternity. Whether you want to contest a paternity claim or file one, our team of experienced lawyers will help you advance your case.
From O'Neil Wysocki, P.C.'s office in Fort Worth, Texas, we aim to help our clients resolve complex family law disputes with compassion and care.
At O'Neil Wysocki, P.C., we leverage our extensive experience in divorce and family law to ensure our clients deal with their legal disputes in the most effective manner possible.
You have a right to an attorney who will develop a personalized legal strategy on your behalf and fight for your rights in and out of the courtroom.
To work with one of our attorneys on your case and receive the legal counsel you deserve, contact us online or give us a call at .