For the tumultuous times in one’s life, Ryan provides emotional stability
and commitment, ensuring that each individual receives the personal attention
they deserve. Ryan listens to his client’s wishes and fights for
the desired results. He meticulously examines each angle of his cases,
carefully tailoring the optimal strategy to attain the proper goals.
Ryan has represented clients in a variety of family law cases including
divorces, annulments, child custody suits, terminations, and adoptions.
His courtroom experience in multiple counties throughout Texas ranges
from final trials and temporary orders hearings to writs of habeas corpus
and motions for new trial.
Ryan has tried several jury trials, attaining multiple verdicts in favor
of his clients. His jury trial experience ranges from child custody trials
to property trials involving issues of fault-based grounds and allegations of fraud.
For the achievements in his practice, Ryan was selected to the Texas Rising
Stars list, an honor reserved for only 2.5% of all attorneys in Texas.
Prior to law school, Ryan worked as a licensed financial advisor after
receiving his undergraduate degree from the University of Texas at Austin.
In his free time, Ryan is an avid sports fan who plays hockey and sand
- State Bar of Texas, November 2014
- Rising Star in Family Law, Thomson Reuters SuperLawyers, 2018
- AVVO Clients’ Choice Award, 2016
- Order of Barristers, SMU Dedman School of Law, 2014
Publications and Presentations
- “Selecting a Practice Area for Law Students,” Dallas Association
of Young Lawyers Panel, July 2016
- “Strategies for Time Limited Hearings”, Lawyer Forward Conference,
- “Back to the Future: Will Texas Courts Apply Obergefell Retroactively?”,
Headnotes, Dallas Bar Association, October 2015