Erica Eslinger understands that family law litigation is a difficult and complex time in a client’s life. She intently listens to the client’s story and goals in order to passionately and effectively advocate for her clients in the courtroom.
Erica’s professional experience includes work in immigration law and child support enforcement, which provided her with considerable courtroom experience. She is licensed to practice law in three states and has a desire to never stop learning.
Erica is from Kansas City, but calls Dallas “home.” In her free time, she enjoys exploring her city and playing volleyball.
- State of Texas, 2014
- State of Kansas, 2015
- State of Missouri, 2018
- United States Northern District of Texas, 2014
- United States District of Kansas, 2015
- United States Supreme Court, 2020
- D Magazine Best Lawyers Under 40, 2021
- Texas Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2021
- Best Lawyers® in America: Ones to Watch 2020