Erica A. Atkin
Attorney, O'Neil Wysocki, P.C.
Erica A. Atkin understands that family law litigation is a difficult and
complex time in a client’s life. She intently listens to the client’s
story and goals in order to passionately and effectively advocate for
her clients in the courtroom.
Erica’s professional experience includes work in immigration law
and child support enforcement, which provided her with considerable courtroom
experience. She is licensed to practice law in three states and has a
desire to never stop learning.
Erica is from Kansas City, but calls Dallas “home.” In her
free time, she enjoys exploring her city and playing volleyball.
- State of Texas, 2014
- State of Kansas, 2015
- State of Missouri, 2018
- United States Northern District of Texas, 2014
- United States District of Kansas, 2015
Baylor University School of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence (J.D.), February 2014
- Study Abroad: Baylor Law School Academy of the Advocate - School of the
Trial, St. Andrews, Scotland, Summer 2013
- Burton D. Wechsler Moot Court Competition, Quarterfinalist, Washington D.C.
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) Volunteer
- Order of the Barristers
University of Kansas, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, May 2011
- Emphasis in child and family studies